Does the Raspad 3 come with a protective film on the screen that can (should) be removed?

• I assume the answer is "no" but does the Raspad 3 come with a removable protective film over the screen?

The reason I even ask is because there are what appear to be a few small bubbles in the outer areas of the screen (although none are within the active part of the screen). Also, the touch sensitivity seems slightly, well, touchy (as if there might be an intermediate conductive layer on top of the actual screen.

I don't see any reference anywhere to there being one but I thought I'd ask 🙄

• @Philip Graff with out a picture of the device i am unable to assist you with this as it possible there is a protective film on the screen but could not say if yours definately does as you have not provided an image.

• @Philip Graff

RasPad has a protective film to prevent scratching the screen. It can be torn off.
    If you are not sure what caused the bubbles on your raspad, you can provide a picture and we will help you judge.

• @RasPad Support @CerberusStyle  

Thanks for your replies. Here is a photo of the screen's edge showing what appear to be the kind of bubbes you would expect with a protective film. Actually the bubbles are much more obvious in the photo than they are to the naked eye.

RasPad 3 Protective film? 

I don't see any obvious place to grab anything for removal (without risking injury to the screen itself).

I was confused that I couldn't find a reference to it anywhere including in the myriad of "Unpacking the Raspad" videos online. I think I saw one photo somewhere (I can't find it now) of a Raspad with a green tab on one of the screen's corners but mine didn't arrive with anything like that, So I thought I'd ask before digging in further.

If you agree that there is a removable film, should I just have at it with my fingernails?

Thanks again.

• @Philip Graff yes that looks like the film is still on its possible the green tab was just missing but i cant be 100% so wait and see what @RasPad Support say before doing anything.

• @Philip Graff It is the air bubble generated by the protective film. Tear off the protective film and they will disappear.

• I think you should tear off the protective glass film, try it   word unscrambler