Touchscreen problem - touch co-ordinates don't change with mouse and screen co-ordinates

• This is probably old to most of you but I'm new here .... I have a raspad with Pi 4B, running Bullseye. As usual, I want the screen inverted so when I use it it stands on the fat bit of the wedge. I have managed through much struggle to invert the screen and get the mouse moving appropriately. I can find no way to get the touchscreen to operate properly with screen inverted. The touch function clearly works, but it's upside down. So if I swipe fron top left to centre of my screen i get a grey rectangle on the screen going from bottom right to centre. This makes using the device without a mouse very difficult. I have tried varous forms of xinput, xrandr, lcd-rotate and display-rotate.

HELP!

Charli

• In terminal type this

sudo nano /boot/config.txt

Then add the line:

lcd_rotate=2

save and exit ( ctrl+x ) and reboot.

If you have a line that say " display_rotate " then delete it as its no longer used and screws up the touch input.

• @Charli Langford 

Enter the raspad-auto-rotator directory

cd ~/raspad-auto-rotator

If not, you can clone it again

git clone https://github.com/raspad-tablet/raspad-auto-rotator.git

Then edit the bottom of the rotate-helper file (the part in the red box in the picture)

sudo nano rotate-helper

First use the xinput -list command to get the device name
    Then use the lsusb command to get the device id
    (The device mentioned above refers to the touch device. If you cannot tell which is the name or id of the touch device after executing the command, remove the USB cable connected to the raspad3 motherboard from the USB typea port of the Raspberry Pi, and then Execute these two commands once to see which one is missing)

After obtaining the name and id of the device, enter the raspad-auto-rotator directory, and then edit the rotate-helper file

cd ~/raspad-auto-rotator
    sudo nano rotate-helper

Go to the bottom of the file and replace the two fields in the red box with the device name and id you just obtained. Then enter the command ctrl+o ctrl+x to save and exit editing

Finally execute the command

sudo python3 install.py

Reinstall the script

Note: If the obtained device name and id are the same as the name and id on the original file, please don't continue and give us feedback.