Can't read SD

• Hi, thanks for such an awesome product!

All was well and good, today when I wanted to start my RasPad it showed me the following:

fail screen

I proceeded to thoroughly check everything and finally arrived at the conclusion that the card reader component card is not able to send the data to the Pi (please looka at the vids, tried embedding them but will also share the links).

First, when all is plugged in, the RasPad fails to start and complains that there is no bootable drive.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qZjdBGLlWkIYsVEnehDD2az9ragVZ8Ab/view?usp=sharing

Then, when I plug in the SD card directly, all works well, even the rest of the components in the SD reader card (buttons, sounds, all works, except for the transmission of SD data, that is):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1f9QWP7Tz0lcWZFbedPaq1XcftPKPCVuS/view?usp=sharing

So I then proceeded to remove the connection that goes from the SD reader component, to the PI, cleaned it, readjusted it, etc. Nothing helped. The only way for the RasPad to start is to insert the SD card directly to the Pi.

With that, I closed up the RasPad and all works ok. However I would really like to fix this. Any suggestions? I do not posess more sofisticated equipment to make sure where is the precise breakup in communication from the reader to the Pi (is it the cable? the soldered connection to the card? the card itself? the component that goes into the pi?), and am not sure on what your spare parts inventory is. Do you have one?

Also, to make it a bit more complicated, I live in Guatemala, so there's that too.

Would you advice taking the RasPad to a local technician (if so, please advice on which instructions to provide to ease their work)?

Again, thanks for such an awesome product. I'll keep on rolling for now with the SD directly in the Pi, which means I have to open it up whenever I need to change OSs...

• @JD Gramajo 

Please send us a message about your order number or backer number.
    And attach your shipping address and telephone in order to arrange delivery.
    Message steps:
    Click on the avatar --> click send a message  --> fill in the required content.