- Pironman is SunFounder's customized Mini PC Case for Raspberry Pi 4 (Not Compatible with Pi 3). Just connect the screen, mouse and keyboard, and you can use it for projects, office and entertainment.
- Pironman is an Aluminum Alloy Tower Case with Tower Cooler, M.2 SATA SSD Expansion Board, 0.96" OLED, IR Receiver and Power Button for Raspberry Pi 4. Learn more details, please refer to our online tutorials: pironman.rtfd.io
Support M.2 SATA SSD
- M.2 SSD can be mounted by opening the bottom of the case.
- Supports TRIM and UASP. NVME/PCIe SSDs are NOT supported.
- You can mount a variety of M.2 SATA SSDs (width 22mm): 30, 42, 60, and 80mm.
- M.2 SSD is NOT included.
Tower Cooler & RGB Fan
Tower cooler and silent RGB LED Fan can cool a 100% CPU load Pi to 39°C at 25°C room temperature.
With the 0.96'' OLED screen, you can see the Raspberry Pi's CPU usage and temperature, and IP address.
Using the power button, you can wake up the OLED screen or turn on/off the Pironman in safe mode.
Equipped with an infrared receiver for multi-media center like Kodi or Volumio.
User-friendly design with flexible micro SD card slot for easy to use.
Reserved the Raspberry Pi 40pin interface for making interesting projects.
NAS (Network Attached Storage)
With built-in cooling solution and M.2 SATA SDD interface, you can turn Pironman into a NAS for Whole-Home File Sharing.
You can have Home Assistant in Pironman to control your smart home devices, with a focus on local control and privacy.
Pironman can be used as a host for 3D printing for long and stable use.